Is jealousy part of romance? Can being celado be romantic? We couldn't let this month end without talking a little bit about the subject of romance. And somehow that also led us to jealousy. Listen now and weigh in with your thoughts.
In this multigenerational conversation, Edgar and Anjelica breakdown a few of the key differences between Millennials and Gen Z. Plus Edgar talks about getting ready for college and growing up with us as parents.
Juan Alanis and Sandra Fernandez to Present Latinx Trends in 2020
Big Oak Tree Media's Juan Alanis Proposes Gut Check on Influencer Marketing
Juan Alanis to Speak at SXSW Interactive 2019
Big Oak Tree Media Managing Partner Juan Alanis speaks at Social Media Week Austin
Juan Alanis Appointed PRSA Houston At Large Board Member
Anjelica Cazares Featured in 'Color Me by Chaun and Mimi' Ad
Big Oak Tree Media Partner Juan Alanis to Speak at SXSW 2019
Vote for my SXSW 2019 Panel: A Latino Panel for Non-Latinos
HISD Supplier Diversity: Nov. 7, 2018
Houston Community College: Sep. 27, 2018
Hispanic Marketing at Houston Social Media Breakfast: August 10, 2018
Blogging Workshop Series in Houston: August 2018
Houston Social Media Day Conference: June 30, 2018
Hispanicize 2018 Miami: April 18, 2018
Workshop: The Business of Storytelling: February 22, 2018
Career and Education Day: February 10, 2018
Dad 2.0 Summit: Feb 1-3, 2018
Workshop: Introduction to Social Media Management: January 18, 2018
Voto Latino Power Summit: Nov. 4-5, 2017
PR Day Houston: Oct. 20, 2017
Juan Alanis and Anjelica Cazares Registering for Digital Incubator Powered by Walmart in Austin, Texas
Hispanicize 2018 Event announces Winners for the 4th Annual Tecla Awards
Latino Micro-Influencers are Changing Marketing
Getting paid to travel the world
Hispanicize 2018 Event announces finalists for the 4th annual Tecla Awards
Moms on the move: Woman raising family and building PR firm - Anjelica Cazares
El Museo de la Salud presenta actividades especiales en la semana de ‘Spring Break’
Hispanicize 2018 Organizers Announce National Advisory Board Leaders and Changes for 9th Annual Latino Trends Event
With 'Coco,' 'we are no longer invisible'
What Rubi's quince can teach the U.S. about Latinos
Hispanicize Texas wants to empower Latinos on Social Media
Vlogging is a family affair
Juan Alanis named Top 25 Social Media Power Influencer – 2017
HOLA Houston: Hispanicize Texas
General Mills Commercial: "Cereal y Tradiciones Familiares"
Juan Alanis named Top 25 Social Media Power Influencer - 2016
Masters of Cyberspace
- My Last 6 Amazon Purchases
- The unexpected Milwaukee Wisconsin
- Happy 40th Erika
- My last 5 Amazon purchases
- 5 tips to stay cool in the summer
- Money, attention and time.. everything a girl needs right?
- I Love Fast Cars?
- Setting my past ablaze part 4
- Vanity – Fear (2) + Courage -Self-Doubt = Confidence?
- The Ultimate Houston Guide
- Saying “I don’t know” may be the best way to start an honest conversation
- We want to help. This is how we are starting.
- Life in a pandemic. Nobody could have prepared us for this.
- Latinx Trends in 2020 on January 17, 2020
- We are thankful …
- Is your nonprofit ready for #GivingTuesday?
- Celebrating Houston’s Hispanic Heritage Through Art
- Workshop: Latinx Trends in 2020
- Vote for Big Oak Tree Media at SXSW 2020