If you know us you know we love our food spicy. No matter what it is, we always find a way to add a little heat to all our dishes. Juan definitely likes spicy food the most. In fact, people often assume he’s going to pull out a bottle of hot sauce anytime we sit down to eat (no matter how fancy the restaurant). He hasn’t taken it to that extreme yet, but as of late he has been experimenting a lot more with making his own salsas.
We knew this opportunity was right for us.
Out of the four ingredients we had to choose from to create a recipe of our own – Pace Salsa, Prego Italian, Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup, and V8 + Energy – we knew Pace Salsa and Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup would be the most fun for us. We chose the spicy version of Pace Salsa because it already includes so many tasty ingredients we can easily use to add flavor to our meals. The Chicken Noodle Soup was also an easy choice because it’s the perfect canvas for adding your own ingredients. A little bit of spice was definitely involved!
We made our way to our neighborhood Walmart and picked up all the ingredients needed to create our recipe masterpieces. By this point we had already decided we wanted to make a Mexican Chicken Noodle Soup and some tasty tacos.
These days the most important priority for our homemade meals is that they are easy to make and delicious. These were definitely both. Here are the step by step instructions on how we made them.
Mexican Chicken Noodle Soup
– Heat a can of chicken noodle soup
– Dice cilantro and jalapeño peppers
– Slice an avocado in half and then into individual slices
– Serve the chicken noodle soup in a bowl
– Dress the dish with cilantro, the sliced jalapeńo peppers, and the avocado slices
– Cut a lemon and add it to the soup to your taste
Pace Salsa Chicken Tacos
– Dice an onion and sauté it in a pan
– Add the chicken to the pan and cook until done
– Add a cup of Pace Salsa to the chicken
– Mix regularly until fully cooked
– Heat tortillas for tacos
– Add chicken to the tortillas to create tacos
– Add cilantro, sour cream, avocado, and lemon to your personal taste
Feel free to improvise and add your own personal ingredients to your tacos as well. Edgar really loved these tacos so you can say this recipe was definitely a hug hit! We’ll be making them again in no time.
Check out these great offers at your neighborhood Walmart and enjoy a great meal of your own!