So here are the Official Rules. As I said before, me encantaría llevarlos a todos conmigo, pero desafortunadamente there are only a certain number of passes. So to make it fair for everyone, here’s what you need to do to win:
1. Make sure you’re available on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 7:30 p.m. to attend the advance screening (this is really important since not everyone who wants to go will win tickets)
2. Leave a comment on this post with your name as it appears on Twitter or Facebook, and/or, if you want to, with your email address, so that I can get in contact with you.
3. The DEADLINE for entry will be Monday, June 13, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.
4. I will collect all the names posted on THIS BLOG ENTRY (not the previous one) and use Random.org to pick the winners, for lack of a better word, randomly.
5. Then I will contact you directly to let you know you won by Tuesday, June 14th at 10:00 a.m.
I’ll be at the advance screening of the movie also, and would love to greet everyone personally… maybe take a couple of pictures for a later blog. Of course, only if you’re okay with that. So, there you go, those are the Official Rules.
Our Movie Night is going to be fun!